Did I miss something?

itku2er

I just started acls, so although I see his p waves are tiny, at least one lead shows depressed st segment, and another shows tented t waves, that's about as far as I can go with ekg. Only had one lecture on ekg so far. Sorry, y'all. However, Henderson's is a facility for thrombosis and vascular disease. Do we know when/why he was there and if he's had any treatment? And do we know yet what meds he's on? Sorry if I missed them.

edit-bp shows a wide pulse pressure, but apparently we haven't gotten there in class yet either.

Edited by Jeepluv77

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started acls, so although I see his p waves are tiny, at least one lead shows depressed st segment, and another shows tented t waves, that's about as far as I can go with ekg. Only had one lecture on ekg so far. Sorry, y'all. However, Henderson's is a facility for thrombosis and vascular disease. Do we know when/why he was there and if he's had any treatment? And do we know yet what meds he's on? Sorry if I missed them.

He is getting the following meds

Coumdin 8 mg

Lopressor 25 mg

Lortab 10 mg

Asprin 325

Plavix 75 mg

Calcium 600 mg with vit D

He was at the Henderson Center for 7 weeks for DVT and transferred to the LTC facality for rehab.