Free Sammich At Quiznos

fiznat

No this isn't spam. I just thought I'd share because everyone loves free sammiches.

http://www.millionsubs.com/Reg.php?x=1

Be advised the coupon says "ID required" on it, so don't use a fake name if you can help it. Also no doubt Quiznos will want to send you "special offers" etc (AKA spam) to the email address you provide. I have a "junk mail" address that I use specifically for these purposes.

Now, to make this a legit "EMS Discussion" thread, how about we discuss our favorite foods to eat while at work? What kind of stuff is easy to eat while driving/sitting in a moving vehicle but is also tasty??

Be advised the coupon says "ID required" on it, so don't use a fake name if you can help it. Also no doubt Quiznos will want to send you "special offers" etc (AKA spam) to the email address you provide. I have a "junk mail" address that I use specifically for these purposes.

"

By completing the form, Entrants will automatically be entered into the Quiznos Q–Club marketing database (Entrants may opt–out of the Quiznos Q–Club at any time by visiting the opt-out page located at: www.quiznos.com/offers/Optout.aspx.)"

Just visit the opt out page.

Added question...

If you have 2 quiznos in your town, can you make two copies of this certificate? :D

I'm sure! The website kinda tries to make it so you can only print the thing once, but there are of course ways around it so that you can get multiple free sammiches. It also works if you have a few email addresses you can send to, just collect a few different coupons using each one.