Be careful what you post on facebook

Just Plain Ruff

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and you are how old?

Whys age matter I am still scared when my mom raises her hand. I may be old and my mom much older but I still worry she would but a beat down on me if I did something like post a nude pic.

Whys age matter I am still scared when my mom raises her hand. I may be old and my mom much older but I still worry she would but a beat down on me if I did something like post a nude pic.

Come on spenac this is 2009 in some places the nude body is a art work something to be treasured and admired. If not then why have penthouse, playboy, playgirl, hustler etc etc? If you have the body for it and you want to share it then go for it.

Come on spenac this is 2009 in some places the nude body is a art work something to be treasured and admired. If not then why have penthouse, playboy, playgirl, hustler etc etc? If you have the body for it and you want to share it then go for it.

Those are for other purposes not art. Plus those are getting paid to be nude. How stupid to risk your safety and your reputation by posting nude for free. At least recoup the money you will lose by charging to be seen nude.

So are you saying some people are to ugly or fat to be viewed as beautiful by some? How rude and egotistical. Everyone has someone that finds them beautiful. Why are you being so stereotypical?

Those are for other purposes not art. Plus those are getting paid to be nude. How stupid to risk your safety and your reputation by posting nude for free. At least recoup the money you will lose by charging to be seen nude.

So are you saying some people are to ugly or fat to be viewed as beautiful by some? How rude and egotistical. Everyone has someone that finds them beautiful. Why are you being so stereotypical?

No spenac not at all, Anyone can be beautiful to someone but if they wish to share that beauty with out clothes on who are we to judge them?

No spenac not at all, Anyone can be beautiful to someone but if they wish to share that beauty with out clothes on who are we to judge them?

But your earlier post judged them as being worthy to expose themselves only if they met a certain look :twisted: . And the judge that may come into play is the future prospective employer that does decide that it is inappropriate and does not hire. If someone poses nude they should do so for compensation or risk losing not only their clothes but also their livelyhood.

But your earlier post judged them as being worthy to expose themselves only if they met a certain look :twisted: . And the judge that may come into play is the future prospective employer that does decide that it is inappropriate and does not hire. If someone poses nude they should do so for compensation or risk losing not only their clothes but also their livelyhood.

No I said if they have the body for it go for it i didnt specify a body type. You were being a typical male and opted to choose I meant the model type. But once agian you are wrong my friend. I am sure there are magazines out there for the BBW as well as the penthouses and the likes of those.