Big problems and even bigger solutions

Just Plain Ruff

ok, I asked a simple question and it devolved into a sex discussion.

Dust, put your weiner back in your pants

Michael - take a cold shower

Jake, get a room

Let's get back on task here.

Sex robots are off limits from here on out.

Ha! Friends and I were just talking about that last night! It cannot come too soon for me! Women have become an unacceptable alternative.

This is definitely one technology started by the government, but being improved by private enterprise. However, I expect the government to be fighting this one, just because they cannot stand to see anyone happy. They're already debating the ridiculous issue of whether or not one can have an "underage" sex robot. Robot rights! Puhleeze. :roll:

Here ya go! :D

http://www.commonplacebook.com/jokes/gay_j...ow_youre_5.shtm

I was just reading a book and one part hit me as a question I would ask the group.

What problem or issue in the world is so great that it will take a group of governments to fix but private enterprise to capitalize on it?

The first thing that came to my mind was the internet. The internet was developed and started by (not Al Gore) but the government yet private enterprise has capitalized on it.

Any one want to take a stab at the next big thing that governments will start or initally fund but private enterprise will make either better or capitalize on?

The best idea or best thoughts will win a prize from the Ruff vault of super secret prizes.

UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE!...Oh...wait... :unsure: