Rescuing children from middle-aged caregivers

Michael

Wow, I signed on just because I read this and had to comment.

:lol::lol: They arnt biased against sexual orientation but kids should only be allowed to straight couples... FAIL!!!

These are likley the same type of people that say they arnt racist, they just grew up in a time and place when and where it was more "acceptable."

I do agree though, theres probably much more to the story.

as an adoptive parent, this story makes me see red. I'm not going to comment on it because it would be counterproductive to the discussion.

But if I was that set of grandparents I would be in court tomorrow morning or even sooner trying to fight this.

There is much much more left out of this story and it is slanted directly towards gay rights and gay adoption and slanted against hetero adoption. This has a liberal agenda slapped all over it and it makes me sick.

I have no problem with Gay couples but I stop short of thinking adoption by gay couples is in the best interest of the children.

The social services departments have long kept children in homes where they are abused, are molested and many other things, often times those kids left in those homes, in the name of keeping the family together have ended up dead. I'm not saying that the 2 children will end up dead in the gay couples home but over the years, family services have continually shown that they are, at least to me, untrustworthy and sometimes downright culpable in the deaths of children that they were sworn to protect.

This is such an emotional topic for me that I choose to end my involvement with this topic now, but I will go and pray for these two children and their grandparents.

as an adoptive parent, this story makes me see red. I'm not going to comment on it because it would be counterproductive to the discussion.

But if I was that set of grandparents I would be in court tomorrow morning or even sooner trying to fight this.

There is much much more left out of this story and it is slanted directly towards gay rights and gay adoption and slanted against hetero adoption. This has a liberal agenda slapped all over it and it makes me sick.

I have no problem with Gay couples but I stop short of thinking adoption by gay couples is in the best interest of the children.

The social services departments have long kept children in homes where they are abused, are molested and many other things, often times those kids left in those homes, in the name of keeping the family together have ended up dead. I'm not saying that the 2 children will end up dead in the gay couples home but over the years, family services have continually shown that they are, at least to me, untrustworthy and sometimes downright culpable in the deaths of children that they were sworn to protect.

This is such an emotional topic for me that I choose to end my involvement with this topic now, but I will go and pray for these two children and their grandparents.

Your not alone. Sadly now we will be disrespected for not being PC.

sorry but political correctness got us into this kind of mess. When it comes to children I say political correctness goes out of the equation. but then again, I was gonna stay out of this wasn't I?

I think there is more to this story than they printed. But I do think its unfair just to take them because they feel the grandparnets are too old. Should people that are in their 40's start to worry that if they have a baby that it will be taken cause they are TOO OLD? Maybe not the same issue but in the same ball park. If I were the grandparnets I would be fighting tooth and nail for the kids. I am sure if they didnt have the money that someone would help them pay for it.