Gettin' locked up and need some help!

ninjaemtff

That's right ladies and gentlemen on February 25, 2009 I will be "getting locked up for good"

I'm not sure if any of you have heard of this but it is a fundraiser for the MDA which is the Muscular Dystrophy Association. What they do is cops will come to my place of employment (Wendys) and arrest another manager (Alicia) and myself, and we will be taken to "jail." We both have a bail of $3000 dollars. And I was wondering if anyone wanted to contribute money. This is for a great cause. I am willing to give more information. If anyone is interested in donating or just wants to know more about it please feel free to contact me.

Thank you so much!

That's right ladies and gentlemen on February 25, 2009 I will be "getting locked up for good"

I'm not sure if any of you have heard of this but it is a fundraiser for the MDA which is the Muscular Dystrophy Association. What they do is cops will come to my place of employment (Wendys) and arrest another manager (Alicia) and myself, and we will be taken to "jail." We both have a bail of $3000 dollars. And I was wondering if anyone wanted to contribute money. This is for a great cause. I am willing to give more information. If anyone is interested in donating or just wants to know more about it please feel free to contact me.

Thank you so much!

Dont drop the soap! :lol:

They do the same thing here occasionally. They usually get the city officials.

I have a niece with cystic fibrosis and they've also done it, but they are always looking for new ways of fund raising.

Good luck. Make sure any donations are more than $1, or you'll be in there for a loooong time. :lol: