ArcticKat

Arctickat

Greetings group, some of you may already know me from another EMS message forum website, but for those of you I've yet to meet here's a little info. I own a small EMS service in rural Saskatchewan Canada. I've been in this business since 1978 and have seen many changes over the years. I took my EMT training in 1985 and paramedic training in 1993. My service averages 350 - 400 calls per year and has 9 full and part time employees both basic and advanced. We are the only ambulance service in the area and provide both 911 and transfer services to the residents of our small community. Our fleet consists of two full time ambulances and one part time/spare.

Our paramedics also work on a contractual basis at remote health clinics along with a nurse practitioner, the nearest ambulance is located about 120 kms (75 miles) away.

OH My bushy you know this dude had a couple run ins with him .........he bears watching ...I will put in the evil eye to watch him.

Just kidding Welcome to the city ArcticKat.... As you have already found out we are a good bunch well most of them are. Hope to see you around again soon :twisted: :twisted:

Howdy A-Kat. Sounds like your from where the men are men and the moose are nervous. Welcome to our show.

• 1 month later...

Hey other Kat!!! :D Nice to have you around!! I also work for a small private ambulance service :wink: ... we only get about 250 calls a year! Anyway, welcome!!! 8)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.