Are ya ready for the latest BS...

Kaisu

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you are a professional working for a bunch of meatballs. Go to your PMD, or anyone above your boss'. Get the absolute low down from them, taking notes. Go back and talk to your boss', all of them preferably, and ask things pertaining to what they think you should have. If it's not the same, report them. And I'll almost bet that some of the things they have submitted to them, they have been pencil whipped while you didn't get the benefit of orientation or additional training and/ or experience.

If you feel a calling there, then don't give anyone the satisfaction of forcing you out or changing your mind to be there. You may have to be aggressive, but just lay it on the line with the boss' and work with the Medical Directors and Coordinator. PM me sometime and I might be able to give you some more advice and encouragement if you want.

Going over the head of this particular agency's supervisory staff will not do anything to help the problem. Even if you get the prehospital coordinator on your side, everything will end up back in your lap when word gets back to the station, and you can bet that it will beat you there by a few minutes.

I've made my suggestions as how to handle this situation, and I hope things are working their way out for you Kaisu.