Prayers/Thoughts requested

mrsbull

Just wanted to ask for everyones thought or prayers. My husband and I, well our marriage is on the rocks. This is a difficult time for me because he is in school now for the army. It is not the military that is causing problems it is other things. I do not know if we will be married this time next year. There are way to many details to even think about spreading on the www.

This also comes at a time when I am taking my Finals for mt EMT class next week. Monday is the final tues is the practicals. Thurs is the State exam. So go figure when I need to be studying my mind is wondering.

If you are not religous please think of us during this next week. If you are a praying person Well I know we can use all we can get. I am hoping to stay married. In my heart I do not want to split up however there are some things that cannot be mended like broken hearts.

I am off to take my lil girl to the sitters and go study. Have a blessed week. Be safe.

I will say a prayer for you. Stay strong - whatever happens you will be OK. It's hard to accept when things are so painful, but we both know that you are in good hands.

God bless.

Try to stay focused on the task at hand and that is your education. I know...easier said than done. But if things dont work out, you are going to have to rely on yourself. And God ...of course. Pray for God's will and his peace. I hope all works out for you. But remember...when God closes one door...he opens another. And he is always with you

• 2 weeks later...