kfarm

Well after answering the question of how do I take my image and make an avatar way to many times, I finally spent a little time and a couple of dollars and created a website to take all the hassle out of creating an avatar from an image.

Right now it is in the draft/beta type release, but I would like it if you guys/girls gave it a try and provide me with some feedback of what you like and don't like.

Click on the following link to give it a try.

Thanks for you support

Well after answering the question of how do I take my image and make an avatar way to many times, I finally spent a little time and a couple of dollars and created a website to take all the hassle out of creating an avatar from an image.

Right now it is in the draft/beta type release, but I would like it if you guys/girls gave it a try and provide me with some feedback of what you like and don't like.

Click on the following link to give it a try.

Thanks for you support

Is this a site you found or is it one you made and trying to encourage business? :spam2:

No I am not trying to drum up business. I created a useful tool that take the hassle out of creating avatars for a school project and I was trying to get some feedback. I understand if you think it is spam. Maybe I should have reworded the question.

No I am not trying to drum up business. I created a useful tool that take the hassle out of creating avatars for a school project and I was trying to get some feedback. I understand if you think it is spam. Maybe I should have reworded the question.

No problem. You have to understand that others have tried that ploy. Good luck on your school project.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.