Penn State Football

FFKeller46

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry::D:cry: That was embarrassing. But they are still better than Penn. I hate the sooners but after the whipping they gave us I think they can win the title.

Come on now spenac! ROLL TIDE!

Hey Rid, I wasn't bragging about anything just pointing out the facts. Actually, what's wrong with the Ivy League other than most of those players are smarter than the rest of us! I would never suggest the Big Ten is better than some other conferences after what Ohio State has done over the past few years.

Live long and prosper.

Spock

Hey Rid, I wasn't bragging about anything just pointing out the facts. Actually, what's wrong with the Ivy League other than most of those players are smarter than the rest of us! I would never suggest the Big Ten is better than some other conferences after what Ohio State has done over the past few years.

Live long and prosper.

Spock

Just joking.. I do doubt though the players has the same course load as the remainder of the fellow classmates. I know when I attended OKlahoma State I never seen those that were players except to sign their name and leave. I am sure they had more improtant things to do.... :lol:

R/r 911