Anyone in the Newmarket Ontario Area??

CheekyEMT

Just wondering if anyone is in the Newmarket Ontario area and wants to make a few extra bucks. I'm working ambulance for the next few months in Newmarket and will need a place to stay a night or 2 a wk. Yep, there are hotels and I'll take a hotel room if I have to. It's a 2.5hr commute for me and would rather stay up there , work my shifts then come home.

so, if anyone is in the area and could spare their couch and make a few extra bucks while your at it let me know.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks Doc. I'll send you a PM. I have been up there for about 5 wks now and am feeling the pain of the drive. I'm working up there tomorrow and then have a full 40 to put in next wk. I have been staying in a cheap motel in Richmond Hill when I need too. Depends on my morning start time and whether or not I"m working the late shift. So, I"ve been averaging 2 nights a wk in the hotel. My shifts seem to be the same days but the start and end times are staggered anywhere from 5am to 1pm for start and 3pm to 11pm for end time. I usually work Mon, off Tues then work Wed right through to Fri. Frankly the hotel and the gas are getting too expensive, I'd love to find a way to do it for a little less.