ok ok I was premature

Just Plain Ruff

I concur. I saw that heading, and was confused that there was no mention of an APGAR score.

ROFL!!! :lol:

I always knew that he was either premature, or his parents weren't married when he was conceived. But I didn't want to be the one to tell him. :wink:

Ruff,

the least expensive and most easiest accredited refresher is www.eeii.org

Medic will cost you 150 dollars, you download the program, fill out the stack of questions in full sentence/explanation format and then mail it in to be graded. Yes they do grade them for accuracy and ensure you followed the instructions which state no 1-2 word answers.

There is your 48 hour refresher. You can also do a few other classes online there as well.

You can do ACLS online and then knock out the skills portion somewhere.

You can get some JEMS magazines and fill out a few of the mail in scenarios, those are good for a maximum of 10 hours with NR.

Ruff,

the least expensive and most easiest accredited refresher is www.eeii.org

Medic will cost you 150 dollars, you download the program, fill out the stack of questions in full sentence/explanation format and then mail it in to be graded. Yes they do grade them for accuracy and ensure you followed the instructions which state no 1-2 word answers.

There is your 48 hour refresher. You can also do a few other classes online there as well.

You can do ACLS online and then knock out the skills portion somewhere.

You can get some JEMS magazines and fill out a few of the mail in scenarios, those are good for a maximum of 10 hours with NR.

I am not nationally registered. I don't have those restrictions thank fully.

I purchased about 120 hours from CE Solutions and will hopefully complete them while I am getting my insane paycheck for doing nothing. But I want to be prepared for each eventuality which may mean I will have to go back to medic work.

www.mediced.com is a pretty decent site. Know it is approved by registry the CECBEMS I think it is - I've done several of my recert things through them and had no trouble. Complete, and print with the number on it. It's all good. Cheap and easy plus lots of topics to chose from. Good luck.