ok ok I was premature

Just Plain Ruff

I have been having a tremendous feeling of bad decisions being made on my part.

I am due to expire licensure in 1 month.

I am currently on the bench right now at my current job - getting paid to do nothing

I did some career searching and deep thinking and realized that I need to get off the road and staying a travelling consultant is not where I want to be. I want to watch my son's games and the like and being gone monday thru thursday and sometimes friday is not the way to do it.

So, in a nutshell - I need a quick down and dirty way to get 150 hours of CEUs - 2 refresher course of 48 hours each and then an additional 48 hours of PALS, ACLS and PHTLS.

I'm in Missouri and am able to travel to classes.

I would much PREFER to do all this on-line.

I need some alternatives and online courses.

AK, you did this didn't you?

Online EMT-Paramedic Refresher/Remediation Course Information

Course cost pays for tuition only. Students who do not have their own copy of an EMT Paramedic level textbook should borrow one or contact the course instructor for information on purchase. Students must also provide evidence of a current healthcare provider level CPR card and a copy of state or National certification/registration to the course instructor. Clinical uniforms, criminal history checks, urine drug screens, etc. are not a part of this program and are therefore not necessary expenditures.

Students enrolling in this course may use their completion to meet recertification/remediation requirements for EMT-Paramedic. Contact Joe Brewer at jbrewer@techproservices.net for course details following registration.

Student must have access to broadband internet to view the videos section of the course. If the student does not have access to broadband to view that section, he/she must contact the course instructor to discuss alternatives.

This course is compatible with Macintosh computers if you have Microsoft Powerpoint and are also able to view WMV and AVI files.

http://www.techproservices.net/emtp_refresher_info.php

Minus five for posting in the wrong forum. Again.

boy what I wish for the reputation points to return.

Are ya mad at me buddy? I called you the other day and you didn't call me back.