The Dance

fireflymedic

Has she every felt like this before if so when and did anything(drgus) cause it. If not then I would say it is either due to caffeine pills(altered due to dehydration), Ex or candyflipping(X dipped in LSD), anyway O2, 250ml fluid bolus, EKG, 12-lead, you can try Narcan but if it is any of above probably wont get a reaction unless the ex was cut with heroin. Also call LEO they may want to investigate.

Also how long ago did she take the pill, is the person who gave it to her still there, and do they still have any pills left for testing at ER. Also where did she get her drink, is it in a can, bottle or open cup. If it is a can or bottle was it open before she got to it. Was it an open cup sitting on table, did she fill the cup or did someone fill it for her. Also scan the scene do we see any tell-tale signs of drug use, glow-sticks, drug paraphenalia, any weird smells in the air.

Also where did she get her drink, is it in a can, bottle or open cup. If it is a can or bottle was it open before she got to it. Was it an open cup sitting on table, did she fill the cup or did someone fill it for her.

I thought I covered that.

Also how long ago did she take the pill, is the person who gave it to her still there, and do they still have any pills left for testing at ER.

Good questions. How long has the substance been ingested into her system, are there any samples left to determine what the "aspirin" really was, and who supplied it, as that individual might have planned it as a "date rape". Notify Detectives Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler of NYPD Manhattan SVU!

yeah you did for the most part just trying to find out more about the drink in question, just being told it hasn't been out of her possion doesn't tell me all I want to know, some raves have bottles of water and GHB prefilled and the same can be said about cups and so forth. Not that I really suspect "G" as they tend just to act more drunk, and I doubt she would have the energy to dance for hours. I'm leaning more towards the stimulants.

Doc - nice thought, but no, she's not a TCA overdose !

She is a result of X. Being out dancing all night, dehydrated, constant activity with limited water intake has caused the palpitations and other issues. She has an elevated body temp from this - the girl's cooking from the inside out. X isn't the harmless drug we once thought it to be. If the people do not maintain adequate hydration, it can lead to imbalances causing the above symptoms in addition to some not listed in this scenario. Keep your eyes open and your brains thinking ! Stay safe out there !

Man, you never let me get around to ask about pregnancy or if on her period. Also, was she cute?