PHTLS .....

Superemt1

Maybe he meant new info to him if it was his first class. It sounds like he found like most of us that the card courses just do not take enough time to really go into much detail. :dontknow:

That's how I took it.

When I originally sat through the class, it gave me a lot of new info much different from what I learned in EMT 'school'.

I liked the class, our lead instructor was magnificent. He barely looked at his powerpoint, other than to see which slide he was on. He would then ramble on very intelligently about the subject being covered. On the other hand, one of the co instructors recieved huge bashings from all the students in the class, she was horrible. I found that it really made me think more quickly as to what was to be done in the street vs what was to be done en route, you know; sick vs not sick type thing. It definately beat the crap out of the videos in ACLS and PALS; please, central line me some red bull to keep awake during them videos.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.