met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: ''Are you

still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?''

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling

of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on

the butt and having the balls to say: ''You're next, fatty.''

I hope this clears up any confusion on the definitions. Medically

speaking, there is no difference in the outcome, since both

ultimately result in death.

Um, yea. A BIG no-no. After saying something like that will result in you seeing nothing but darkness.

Sounds like "Chutzpah", likened to as a teen who kills his parents, and then asks for leniency from the court, because he is an orphan.

Or the guy jumps into the water to successfully save a child, but the cops lock him up for swimming when the lifeguards are off duty.

Or the thief, who, after crossing over 3 fences, innermost one electrified, and, on opening the barn door to plunder and pillage, is shot in the knees by a "trap-gun" (rigged to a string to fire on the door opening), and then sues the barn owner for being shot, injuries and medical bills thus incurred (supposedly happened, and the thief won the case!).

Sounds like "Chutzpah", likened to as a teen who kills his parents, and then asks for leniency from the court, because he is an orphan.

Or the guy jumps into the water to successfully save a child, but the cops lock him up for swimming when the lifeguards are off duty.

Or the thief, who, after crossing over 3 fences, innermost one electrified, and, on opening the barn door to plunder and pillage, is shot in the knees by a "trap-gun" (rigged to a string to fire on the door opening), and then sues the barn owner for being shot, injuries and medical bills thus incurred (supposedly happened, and the thief won the case!).

My father-in-law has a phrase for these things...logicide.

I bought a nice big push broom for the garage, brought it home, and told the wife I had bought a new car for her, a caddie. After hearing it was in the garage, she went out to look. She did not find the humor in my new broom having a bow on it for her.

Broom: $30

Divorce Attorney: $2,000

New found freedom: priceless

My current wife has a much better sense of humor, but unfortunately does not commit the offenses of previous smart alec actions on my behalf.

Well, they say beauty is only a light switch away...:D

I think with the closed head injury that may occur, no amount of light will illuminate any kind of beauty.

Na...my wife agrees with me...:) That's why she says things only happen at night...:)

lol males! you can just put a bag over our heads if its that bad. geez, females generally close their eyes during sex and think about a sexy celebrity anyways instead of their man.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.