partners

tamaith

It may be that i am a female, we live in a very country. he calls me a F&ing tree hugger lol. As for going to my boss (my Capt). She favors him says that i could learn a lot from him because of his military back round. My Lt knows that there have been full out and out fights with him yelling and cursing at me. and she is very upset, keeps coming to my defence. Right now the way our shifts are set up unless i were moved to another shift there is nothing they can to to split us up, and doing that would very much upset the other teams. so till then while we are at the station i am nose into the computer. on calls i put my patent care number 1 and cover his tail so the pt does not suffer. and enjoy the days he does a shift change or does not come into work. :) it would be nice to have a better partner, but i am not going to start waves. the days go by, we work 24 hour shifts so its only 9 days a month.. okay so i am reaching for the positive side of things. .. thanks for the concern.

If he starts in again, just smile at him and thank him for his kind words and words of wisdom that all should hear and live by. :blackeye:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats messed up. learn from him....cause of his military backround. i would agree if you were in the military . but you're not you're in ems. and you said you got more experience in ems field than he does so why can't your boss see that or is your boss stevie wonder. ( no offense to stevie wonder or any other blind ppl) glad you got a least one person at your squad who has your back.

If he starts in again, just smile at him and thank him for his kind words and words of wisdom that all should hear and live by. :blackeye:

Oh doc that is just too funny I like that, not my first choice but I like it none the less.

Thanks everyone for the great replys and support. its nice to know that not every one treats their partner's like crap or worth less then crap. makes for a hard 24 shift. (almost done with one right now half (ish) way through. Fire i will try that next time :) will at lest make me smile.

Well it sounds like he has a major malfunction of some kind, Doc gives good advice.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.