It is finally done and over with

Kountess

Well gang after a month of pain and vomiting, I had my surgery yesterday morning at 8am it was a 2 hour long procedure and Dr Rable said my gallbladder was full of gallstones ranging in sizes from marbles to peas it had also turned black, but after 3 hours in recovery and another hour in post op room they let me go home, only pain i am having is in my right shoulder and in my neck, they said that was due to the gas used to inflate me, i do not have any staples or stitches on the outside just 8 steristrips, that has freaked roy out having to wipe the blood off my belly when they oozed, but he has been a big help...I have to rst most of today and then i can slowly resume my daily activities, so I will see you all soon in chat.

Kountess

Hope you get feeling better real soon. I saw what my brother-in-law went through with gall bladder trouble. But I did ask him if he wanted to trade me with my kidney stones. He declined.

Take it easy, rest, have people wait on you hand and foot. But do keep moving around. I'm sure Roy is going to take good care of you.

I have not been in the chat room too often as of late, to notice you not there, but now that I know you've been sick, feel better soon. Then we can both go back to the chat room.