Finally a National Certified EMT Basic

mandaorton

Okay so I finish school in may, took my practicals passed them all on the first try. and then the storm came I had to take sometime off due to my husbands back injury which delayed me from taking my nremt test well then we were effected by the flood in Illinois so we had to relocated and all of that good stuff. Sat I went to take my test and was there for about 20 min and walked out after the computer shut off at 30 questions I was so very upset I thought that i had failed because i only had 30 questions so today i checked the status of my application and my test results were in. I PASSED!!!!! So after two days of worrying and wondering I was never so excited in my life to see that I had passed. SO I am now a nationally certified emt basic and proud of it. lol so where am I going from here well aug. 21 is my first day of paramedic class so hopefully by this time next yr I will be writing to say that Im a certified paramedic lol

hope all is well with everyone

Good for you!!!

Spend a little time celebrating...do something fun and silly for a change...and then get ready to climb the next mountain....

Take a deep breath....pat yourself on the back...you did good.

Dwayne

plus he's the only guy I know who has a longer commute to work than I do.

you will learn a lot from him and it's refreshing to see that you are skipping the work as an emt and going to get your medic right away, SMART move.

plus he's the only guy I know who has a longer commute to work than I do.

you will learn a lot from him and it's refreshing to see that you are skipping the work as an emt and going to get your medic right away, SMART move.

Smart, perhaps. Brilliant would have been to skip it all together and go on to nursing school. :twisted: