Cleveland Paramedic Indicted for Stealing Pt's Credit Cards

dougd

I know I saw a link to the original story on this somewhere around here - but after searching for the past 15 minutes, I can't seem to find it. In any event, Tiffany Forte was indicated today on 14 counts relating to stealing credit cards from one of her patients and using them.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/07/pa...or_stealin.html

Oh, and as an aside... if you DO plan on robbing your patients and using their credit cards, you might want to wear something other than your agency's T-shirt while using them. :roll: If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. Proof again that most criminals are complete idiots.

Seen it happen several times. One was a nurse who had been an EMT with our agency at one time. They busted him for that and coke (not cola). They should have buried the guy under the hospital, but they only fired him and he got five years probation. Disgraceful. :x

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.