Fractured Testicle Is That Even Possible?

Naked and carving a turkey? Are you sure he wasn't trying to "stuff" the turkey? :read:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Chris....too many holes in that story...urban legend.

Either you, or your buddy needs to take a reality check.

First, anyone that says I got something up my butt because I was "Doing something mundane (Changing a lightbulf, making salad, etc) and 'slipped', had a sexual accident.

Now, can you imagine a "slip of the knife" severing your penis? I can only speak for myself but I'd like to think it would take more than a paper cut or 'slip' of the knife to cut it off.

Severed body part, think body modification first, though I've not heard of those pts saving the severed piece as the goal is to have it perminantly removed.

Logic first...you end up looking a little silly when you report such stories as fact...

Dwayne

Nooo, I confirmed it... he wasnt the only one on scene I knew... just the first I heard it from. I mean, maybe what the pt told them what happened wasnt accurate sure... but the call itself was real and was at least made to appear like he was doing as I stated.

I treated a roofer who nailed his testicle to the roof when he failed to catch a nailgun that was tossed to him. That ranks basically #1 on my "OMG, that has to ****ing hurt" list...it actually makes me cringe just thinking about it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.