Dustdevil

Just Plain Ruff

I jsut spent the last hour on the phone with Dustdevil.

he is currently nursing a broken Arm and a broken leg(it's an old healing break). The arm is new.

He has been going to physical therapy 5 days a week and popping vicodin like pez or skittles.

He says that he refuses to come back here until he can type with both hands. That should be in about 6 weeks. Amazingly he hasn't even been lurking if you can believe that.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cripes!

Rolling with the punches doesn't mean get the crap flogged out of you? You run into some Fire Based EMTB's in a dark alley mate? :shock:

Get well soon bro :D

Thanks for the update. If you talk to Dust again give him my regards. Tell him I said ..................... (left to your evil mind) :D

But seriously I hope he gets back soon discussions are getting to kind and gentle on here.

Cripes!

Rolling with the punches doesn't mean get the crap flogged out of you? You run into some Fire Based EMTB's in a dark alley mate? :shock:

Get well soon bro :D

And they were vollys at that.

God damn it, Dust, quit breaking yourself! You're getting to be worse than *I* am and THAT takes work!

Ruff... did he say how he did it??

Wendy

CO EMT-B

yes he did but he said he'd tell us later.

I see he's still trying to decide how many of the volly ff emts with galls catalogues did this to him so that it sounds believable but still amazing that he was able to walk away with minor injuries compared to them. :twisted: :twisted: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

But again give him my wishes of a speedy recovery.