Trash TV strikes again

Doug

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then I must have dropped 100 points as I watched the first 42 minutes of the show

The 2nd guest a volunteer firefighter was even worse

Find out that she is a klepto, a firebug and does the volunteer work because she gets attention from Men at her department.

I will have to watch 10 hours of the show "Planet Earth" to regain back 10% of what I've lost watching that show.

So the question is - did anyone or has anyone called the state of california to report the first guests admission of falsifying an ambulance report?

So the question is - did anyone or has anyone called the state of california to report the first guests admission of falsifying an ambulance report?

Patience. The sun is just rising in California.

EMTs in that state are certified by county. If he loses his cert in one county he could still go to another county. Unless California has finally put its proposed laws into action closing the loopholes and flaws in their system, the guy's certification won't be harmed even if he admitted to molesting his females patients.

Anybody want to place bet's on this guy actually being a volunteer somewhere? :toothy7:

<ducks and covers>

Nope paid. Didn't look that bad; Falsifies reports, cheats on gf, lives with parents, Mormon, that about covers it.

Yeah pretty harmless. The show's previews played big time on the one question he answered truthfully

have you ever touched a female patient more than you had to and he said no he didn't and that came back as true.

So he wasn't all that bad of a guy, a young cocky fresh out of school emt.

Yeah pretty harmless. The show's previews played big time on the one question he answered truthfully

have you ever touched a female patient more than you had to and he said no he didn't and that came back as true.

So he wasn't all that bad of a guy, a young cocky fresh out of school emt.

I have touched many a female more than I had to. I have allowed them to hold my hand when they were scared. Or OB patients to squeeze my hand during contractions. No where in my protocols is hand holding listed as an approved treatment. So I must be scum. Had I been on there I would have had to answer yes because of that. Guess he is not as compassionate as I am.

He still needs reported for his false reports.

I agree on the reporting of his admission of falsifying reports. It's only 9:40 here in Massachussetts land so I have at least one more hour to wait before calling California.

But then again, I bet that nothing happens to this kid.

But then again, and again, he won 100K so if he loses his job he still has around 50K to spend after taxes so he can afford to take a year or so off work. I mean really, he still lives with mommy and daddy and I'll bet he needs a new girlfriend after what he said to her.

I agree on the reporting of his admission of falsifying reports. It's only 9:40 here in Massachussetts land so I have at least one more hour to wait before calling California.

But then again, I bet that nothing happens to this kid.

But then again, and again, he won 100K so if he loses his job he still has around 50K to spend after taxes so he can afford to take a year or so off work. I mean really, he still lives with mommy and daddy and I'll bet he needs a new girlfriend after what he said to her.

Yep she needs to get him to spend money on her then dump his butt.

Apparently this show was taped at least 3 months ago.

The TV guide site is asking many of the same questions we are:

http://www.tvguide.com/news/moment-of-truth/080206-03

The girlfriend did dump the him right after the taping but later took him back.

Neither his employer nor the State of CA has taken any action toward him for falsifying records at the time of the taping. They may be taking a second look since last night. The buzz on the internet blogs is rather harsh toward this guy. Apparently Ruffems is not the only one that will be calling the California EMSA.

In case you missed this episode, here are the questions and answers:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1180033/synopsis

I don't even want to consider the answers provided by the female FF. I am very glad that I spared myself from watchng the last 30 minutes of that show.

Questions(Only the important ones)

Would you give Osama Bn Laden CPR If his life depended on it? He said NO> I like him so far

AS an EMT have you ever knowingly falsified a report? YES (fricking moron)n He says "In his defense, everyone's done it!! " what an idiot

Ok with that answer he needs to lose his job.

Question 11 -- As an EMT have you ever touched a female patient more than your job required? He said NO and it came back as true

IF you want to call the state of california here's the info

State of California

EMS Authority

1930 9th ST. Suite 100

Sacramento California

916-322-4336

He should be fired for answering the first question. Technically not doing CPR on somebody if they need it is Willfull Neglect, and failure to act. Who cares who it is needing the CPR, That guy might be your Father, Mother ETC.

Oh by the way....Falsifying a report, everyone has not done it...... I HAVEN"T.

What a A hole.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.