One More, Than Another

On a very serious point, guys, anytime you have a minor female and you don't have a woman partner, always, always request the mother or another close relative to ride in with you.

Except when the mother is in complete denial of said minor female's psych problems. :roll:

Long story.

I've also tried to make a habit of calling the starting and ending milage over the radio on any call involving a male crew with a female patient.

Thank god the last time I had to actually restrain a female, it was a female cop who slapped the cuffs on. "Oh good, that means your sergeant can't send you back to your beat when we transport!" :lol:

I've also tried to make a habit of calling the starting and ending milage over the radio on any call involving a male crew with a female patient.

I've started to do that as well. Also for an unattended pediatric, starting mileage is said over the air.

This is standard practice for our police departments when transporting any prisoner.

'zilla

Someone said mass stupidity?

What about mass hysteria, or contagious hysteria, two names I have for the same thing? It is believed that is what may have caused the original complaints against some of the women who would be killed at the Salem Witch Trials.