What a bunch of whiners

I was born as a child in small podunk community in S MI and started my previous life as a volunteer on a 1972 Pontiac high top.

Ha! Unit 81. 1971 Pontiac high top hearse, light metallic blue with a black vinyl roof, a single Federal Roto Beam on the roof, and a Q1 siren behind the grille, was the first ambulance I ever worked on. Good times!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! Unit 81. 1971 Pontiac high top hearse, light metallic blue with a black vinyl roof, a single Federal Roto Beam on the roof, and a Q1 siren behind the grille, was the first ambulance I ever worked on. Good times!

I can actually go one better! When the '72 broke down, we got to borrow a 1967 Oldsmobile wagon conversion. One gumball light and the biggest damn siren Ive ever seen in my life!

The county or city is probably better off not having these wankers around. They are in it for the wrong reasons. Its all about looking flashy in a new rig and thinking they are the schiznit.

Sounds kinda familiar, kinda like the vollie "rescue" squad in my area...hmmm

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.