I am on Page 2 of GOOGLE!!! LOL

akflightmedic

Dust why did you send Karen home early?

Navy News - News Desk - News - Dust devil forces Karen home earlyThe encounter with a dust devil left Karen unable to continue working in the exacting conditions of Southern Iraq, and also earned her a new nickname ...

www.navynews.co.uk/articles/2003/0307/0003071601.asp - 29k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

My real name brings up a lot of other people. However my username is rather uncommon and brings up 2 pages (2nd page only having 2 sites) of different sites that I use the username on + a few other random things I am not responsible for. It also has me reviewing a cemetary under my yahoo screen name which I am sure I have never done seeing that I don't do online reviews often and have yet to ever review a cemetary.

My real name brings up a bunch of sites and reviews for a singer. No idea if she can sing or not but you can buy my tour T-Shirt!! My screen name brings up videos of a guy doing tricks on rollerblades. As for the real me, I'm nowhere to be found.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.