Patient Encounter Forms

That one is...well, words fail me (NOTIFY THE NEW YORK TIMES THAT RICHARD B WAS SPEECHLESS!).

The computer scannable call report that the FDNY EMS uses is 2 pages. Depending on the activity of the call, 2 pages is way too much, or way too little space to fill out.

Leave it to Iowa.

I use a strip of tape across the thigh. On occasion I will write vitals on it, but I use it more as my time stamper than anything else. I am pretty good at keping the vitals in my head, so I will just write down the times they were taken that way I don't have to guestimate that.

I have found that I work best when I have a scribe that follows behind me and documents everything I do. Gotta pay a little more for the homeless guy to do the writing but what else would he be doin, sitting on the corner of an intersection asking for money and will work for food.

I provide both of what he asks for.

While it is primarily a billing agency using the same type "e-PCRs" as the FDNY EMS, you night want to contact my friend, Ron, at EMS Revenue Associates. It might even have you get a relatively simple Pre-hospital Care Report form.

www.emsrev.com

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.