Patches & Pins

Classair

...thank you spenac!....

...from my private service I do not think, that we have things like this, but I will look around and perhaps I can trade with somebody... :wink:

I found the least the better, at least for the field. Just what is required or is determined to be "uniform" for your service. The individual stuff just get's in the way.

I do have a patch collection, which I did have sown onto a jacket but it was mainly to show, not to wear. I don't think I ever did count how many I had on there. Of course it wasn't the whole collection. I took them off the jacket and have been meaning to either make a display or a scrap book type of thing for them. I have traded before, but not too much. My pins I have in a jewlery box somewhere. Between all the moving we've done, and not having a whole lot of jewlery, I have no idea where it is.

Most of the patches I would have available to trade would be if someone is looking for an old, out dated, no longer used patch.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.