Question

Hello. Please tell me what would be the best symptom to tell the operator at 911 you have if you need a ride to the hospital (or nearby)? Does it matter according to where you live or what time of day? I ask because Im in different cities sometimes and buses don't always run at night, or it's cold. I'm not an emt. Thanks!

[s:3d9fe2f5f7]You have got to be kidding me! Am I on Candid Camera, where's Allen Funt?

Are telling me you come to our site and ask us ways to get an ambulance to respond so can get a ride to hospital or nearby. You tell the truth, why are you going to the hospital? If you are calling an ambulance because the buses aren't running and it's cold you are hurting people who REALLY need an ambulance.

An ambulance...ah F*ck it. You are either someone pulling our chain or your insane either way I am done answering. You will not get answers to that question here. Move on.[/s:3d9fe2f5f7]

AH HELL I JUST REALIZED IT'S APRIL 1ST!!!!!!! :twisted:

Michael! You really are a smart-aleck! :lol: Gotta love it though.... man, I'd hate to see someone actually come on and do that... we'd roast them alive ~_~

Lol!

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Michael! You really are a smart-aleck! :lol: Gotta love it though.... man, I'd hate to see someone actually come on and do that... we'd roast them alive ~_~

Lol!

Wendy

CO EMT-B

No kidding. Eeeew, that would be hateful.