That weird EMS sense of humor??

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's pills for crazy... I'd rather be considered insane... :geek:

That's one way to look at it. :-k

ya I know what u mean ppl dont understand me or my humor either. But you have to love your job. I have a partner who does not understand my mind. But she is also in her 70's and yes she is still runnnin rig. We had a double homicide and would have liked to been on scene just to c the bodies.

ya I know what u mean ppl dont understand me or my humor either. But you have to love your job. I have a partner who does not understand my mind. But she is also in her 70's and yes she is still runnnin rig. We had a double homicide and would have liked to been on scene just to c the bodies.

You're not really 31 years old, are you? :?

YEAH, I know what YOU mean; PEOPLE DON'T understand me or my humor either. But you have to love your job. I have a partner who does not understand my mind. [Neither do I with your poor spelling and grammar.] But, she is also in her 70s (no need for an apostrophe) and yes she is still RUNNING rig (What's a RIG?). We had a double homicide and would have liked to HAVE been on scene, just to SEE the bodies.

Yes, I love running to scenes just to see bodies. Like 3 of them lined up execution-style, shot in the head, and throats and faces slashed. :roll:

This grammar correction brought to you by Herbie, the EMT City Spelling and Grammar Nazi.

Dang, my teenage son with learning disabilities spells better than this! :scratch:

Go Spell Checker Herbie!! :thumbright:

Dang, my teenage son with learning disabilities spells better than this! :scratch:

Go Spell Checker Herbie!! :thumbright:

I don't think it's bad spelling, just lazy typing. Am I right, Ems 1997? I've seen others, it's not much of a problem (at least with me). It's just different.

I don't think it's bad spelling, just lazy typing. Am I right, Ems 1997? I've seen others, it's not much of a problem (at least with me). It's just different.

Lazy is a huge problem for me, and for EMS in general.

Spelling can always get better. Lazy is for life.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.