PAID PARAMEDIC PROGRAM???

I'm currently enrolled in an EMT course in Delaware (Dela-where?) and I'm looking into starting a medic course soon after. Now, in Delaware, they have a PAID Paramedic program, where a student gets paid a base medic salary all the while training and acheiving an AAS degree.

The only problem with this program is that I CAN'T FIND ANY INFO ON IT! Can anyone elaborate for me, and if not, does anyone know af any other NEARBY programs similar to this?

Can anyone elaborate for me, and if not, does anyone know af any other NEARBY programs similar to this?

Sure. Check your Yellow Pages, under "US Government" for the Army Recruiting office nearest you. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

Lol @ Military suggestions.

Check with your local programs/ambulance provider for more information. Many EMS agencies have very little info on the internet, if any. It'd be best to go in and speak with someone directly to get all of the correct answers anyway. Good luck.

WTF!!! :shock:

It was a statement regarding the ill choice of the phrase "Air force above all."

A common phrase for the German nation was "Germany above all." In general, that was an expression of uniting the states of Germany into one nation. Germany was similar to the Greek city states for a significant part of their history.

Then, one Adolf Hitler came along and perverted it to mean Germany had the right to pillage other nations, enslave people based on religion and ethnicity, etc.

I just found the air force's choice of slogan darkly comic.

OK, sorry I failed to make the connection. Now I get it. My personal fav AF thing is the new ads talking about their Cyber Attack team and how great it is. Then last week I read a report the DOD computers had been breached and their still running the ads! :P

It was a statement regarding the ill choice of the phrase "Air force above all."

A common phrase for the German nation was "Germany above all." In general, that was an expression of uniting the states of Germany into one nation. Germany was similar to the Greek city states for a significant part of their history.

Then, one Adolf Hitler came along and perverted it to mean Germany had the right to pillage other nations, enslave people based on religion and ethnicity, etc.

I just found the air force's choice of slogan darkly comic.

GodwinsLaw_CatPoster.jpg

Best Godwin's law picture I could fine. There's much better ones out there though.