I Did it

:) [/font:96a78b9f84] I have read a lot of posts about the computer test ending early. I can say that the first time I took the test, 120 questions, I failed.

I suffer from some of the worst test anxiety. I was not all that suprised.

I took the test again Tuesday. I was extremely worried when the computer kicked me off after aproximtly 50 questions.

Just logged on to find out I passed. Yea!!! I guess the point of this post is.....don't panic, don't give up, and it appears that the less questions you are given, the more likely it is you passed.

I've seena a consistent theme in all these how many questions I took but I passed threads.

If you answer less than 90 or so questions my more than likely passed.

If you get stopped after 90-100 questoins you probably failed.

Over 100 questions and 95% chance you failed.

All 120 questions - I'll bet my next paycheck you failed.

I've seena a consistent theme in all these how many questions I took but I passed threads.

If you answer less than 90 or so questions my more than likely passed.

If you get stopped after 90-100 questoins you probably failed.

Over 100 questions and 95% chance you failed.

All 120 questions - I'll bet my next paycheck you failed.

I agree. I passed after 72 questions. My friend who was there also taking the test failed at 120.

Great job! Don't ever give up at what every you do in life. I know some guys that are in the same position you were, taking the TEST. I tell them this, you know the information (hopefully), and if you Don't know the info. take ten issuse your weak in and study one subject each day starting ten days prior to going to take your test. This helped me reduce the test anxiety.

Mine shut out after 35 minutes, and I think somewhere around 40-50 questions...

I had a lot of questions where I had trouble picking the best answer, which leads me to believe that I failed...

About how long after your test where the results posted? It says 1-2 days, but just out of curiosity... You would think that since its all on the computer, it would know instantly...

Mine shut out after 35 minutes, and I think somewhere around 40-50 questions...

I had a lot of questions where I had trouble picking the best answer, which leads me to believe that I failed...

About how long after your test where the results posted? It says 1-2 days, but just out of curiosity... You would think that since its all on the computer, it would know instantly...

Many have the pass fail by end of the day. Just keep checking.

Thanks!

I do hope that I pass. When my EMT class did the FISDAP test, I got the highest score, and was always in the top 5 for every test in the class. I tend to get nervous though, and miss little things. My first practical, I failed CAM because I forgot to take the shirt off....

However, I thought I did horrible on my ACT, but ended up with a 29, so I suppose it could really go either way...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.