Turbo Medic study aids?

DwayneEMTP

Hey all,

Has anyone used the Turbo Medic study aids? It sounds good on the page, but you know how that goes.

I'm finding that the more patients I put my hands on, the more comfortable I become with many lines of logic, but many of the tools I once had, but use only rarely, are starting to fade.

Anyway, I'd love to have a relatively comprehensive study guide to use as a refresher now and again...but don't want to spend needless money on something that won't fit the bill.

Thanks.

Dwayne

Dang it! I tried like mad to find you yesterday in the search...Tried EMSSolutions, EMSolutions...etc.

I didn't think you could have a space in your name. :wink:

I have to run to a meeting at my boys school, and then for a job interview, I'll try and catch you later tonight if that's ok?

Thanks for responding.

Dwayne

GOOD LUCK ON THE INTERVIEW!!!!! :)

Figured it's good karma for mine (and I hope it goes well for you!)

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Hey all,

Has anyone used the Turbo Medic study aids? It sounds good on the page, but you know how that goes.

I'm finding that the more patients I put my hands on, the more comfortable I become with many lines of logic, but many of the tools I once had, but use only rarely, are starting to fade.

Anyway, I'd love to have a relatively comprehensive study guide to use as a refresher now and again...but don't want to spend needless money on something that won't fit the bill.

Thanks.

Dwayne

Dwayne,

If it helps at all I’ve personally gotten to know Jim over the better part of two years now, and I’ve used his tests and guide books for over 5.

We “Met” when after I purchased Turbo Medic for my medic refresher, he noticed my email and after going to my primitive attempt to build a website for my wrench, offered out of blue to help me with my website; he was not soliciting business he was genuinely trying to help out one of his fellow EMS who was trying to start a business.

Since then I can tell you with great confidence he is a gentleman and all-around good guy who sweats the details, and has tried to create the best learning tool for anyone in EMS. After using his software from EMS Solutions http://ems-safety.com I scored well into the mid 90’s on every test I’ve taken (National, State, and local).

IMHO the software creates a solid knowledge foundation for taking any EMS test.

I’m sorry if this sounds like a plug, and maybe it is, but it is unsolicited and well deserved, Jim’s site is an excellent resource for anyone who wishes to learn something new or sharpen their mental knives, before cutting into a tough exam… (OK sorry for the PUN… ;-)) however he has created some really good tools.

Jim is one of the few people who like myself, is honestly interested in the betterment of the public’s view of EMS and our being looked upon by our colleagues as professionals in the field of emergency medicine.

Jim, sorry buddy, I know you like to keep a low profile, but your website deserves some hard earned praise!

As Always IMHO,

Be Safe

WANTYNU