Courses needed

nremtp

I need PHTLS, ACLS and preferably some other alphabet soup courses as soon as possible. I was going to train with emtinc but they have dropped virtually all of their courses and don't have any coming up.

I need the courses at the same time within a week or so because I can't afford to fly from England to USA repeatedly! Ideally I would like to come over and do the courses in one trip.

I have an EMT-P accelerated course coming up but want to get the alphabet soup ones out of the way first.

Anyone know of any good training providers with courses coming up?

Most all of that is available any day of the week somewhere in So Cal. I am in the process of renewing most of those myself and have found a large selection of sites to choose from. Where is your P course going to be?

Same thing with Florida. Can find them any day of the week or on the spot for the right amount of $$$.

Can't you do ACLS online and then do the practical portion with a training center?

What other classes besides PHTLS and ACLS are you looking for?

I talked to one of my former colleagues the other day and she thought there was an ACLS class coming up in Apr. but wasn't for sure. But that would be in in IL too.