Call for Presenters

I am putting out a call for presenters at the First annual EMT City meetup being held in Sunny LAS VEGAS.

If you can help in this effort please let me know.

I cannot offer any stipend or cash payment but I will try to make it worth your while.

If someone can also put me in touch or help me get this event approved for CEU's from their state or if your service can help me out on getting ceu's approved I'd be much obliged. Preferably someone from Nevada in a education capacity.

If you can help, please pm me and we can chat more.

Thanks

Let's see, I want a limo at the airport with a female driver. If limo not available I'll take a helo. I'd like to stay at either the Belagio or Lexor. And could you get me into a Tex. Hold. poker game, and if all possible play in my room? 8)

And if you have to change the city to Reno, I'd appreciate it if you could get me a few games at the National Bowling Center.

well cowboy, your demands are to high. counteroffer - unlimited open bar privelidges.

SOLD. When my rich uncle get's out of the poor house I'll let you know what I can do. But for right now I can just cheer everyone on. :wav:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.