Good Articles

I'm taking Human Biology right now and my professor requires that every week we turn in an article review. The article must be at least two pages long, and somehow related to human biology. He also wants it to be about something we enjoy and because we have to present it to the class I would prefer it to be somehow related to EMS. Any suggestions??

Do the Krebs cycle.

Your classmates will appreciate the nap time. :P

Do you enjoy sex? Plenty of subjects related to that, which are biologically focused.

I can't think of anything else biological that I enjoy, cept maybe for eating and sleeping.

anything else biological that I enjoy

Or instead of putting them to sleep, you could stimulate them to restlessness by reminding them of reflexes like scratching, stretching, and other forms of physical relief that Dust is too spiritually developed to recollect experiencing and/or too refined to mention in mixed company. Prudish guy, that Dustdevil, what can ya do.

I like evolutionary biology stuff... A good way to keep track of articles is to do searches on Google News, Google Blogs, and Google Video for certain keywords and then subscribe to Bloglines so you can see them all on the same page. Great way to keep up on a topic.

Also brows through magazines like "Science".

When you say an article review, are we talking an article from a newspaper or one of the popular science magazines or are we talking one of the scientific journals? Since this sounds like a college level course I would go with the professional journals.

Intercellular transport mechanisms. (Kidding.)

Cancer? Lots of research papers out there for that, and you've even your choice of genes to look at. (BRCA is very popular, lots of research on breast cancer these days.)

There's always antibiotic resistance; very big in medicine.