Turducken

Megan780

Do you like turducken?  

29 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, it's the thing ever!
    • No, it's the grossest thing ever.
    • Never tried it, but I want to. Looks good.
    • Never tried it, and I never will. Looks gross.

Now y'all have done it. You've got me hungry and home sick for Louisiana. :confused3:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got one for Thanksgiving a few years ago and it was not so good. The meat was really oily and gamey and the stuffing was like that insulation that you can get blown into your walls...(yes, i have tasted it...so there). You don't get much deeper south than where i live...and yeah i'm cajun (wanna' make something of it?) So take my advice and avoid this little southern creation..have a fried turkey instead, they are the bomb!

Lone Star, I don't stereotype. I was just talking, and that's they way it came out. I didn't expect anyone was going to think this was a Southern bashing thread. It's not. I like the south.

When you use phrases like:

'It seems like something a backwoods hick would eat; from the South. The Deep South .

It's a little hard to just dismiss it as 'just talking'. When you insult someone from a particular region, someone's going to take it as 'bashing' and they WILL be offended. Whether you intentionally did it or not, is a matter yet to be proven.

Tell us megan, with your incomplete 8th grade education (by your own admission), just how much time have you spent in the 'deep south' with us 'backwoods hicks'? I'm sure that the employment opportunities for someone of your 'educational level' provides enough disposable income for you to travel to other countries and be able to make such observations first hand!

My suggestion to you: the next time you open your mouth to stick your foot in it, you might want to make sure the shoe laces are tied, so you don't end up gagging on them!

When you use phrases like:

It's a little hard to just dismiss it as 'just talking'. When you insult someone from a particular region, someone's going to take it as 'bashing' and they WILL be offended. Whether you intentionally did it or not, is a matter yet to be proven.

Whether I intentionally did it or not? I don't have to prove to anyone that I didn't mean it. I didn't, and I don't care what you have to say about it either.

Tell us megan, with your incomplete 8th grade education (by your own admission), just how much time have you spent in the 'deep south' with us 'backwoods hicks'? I'm sure that the employment opportunities for someone of your 'educational level' provides enough disposable income for you to travel to other countries and be able to make such observations first hand!

How old are you? You sound like a five year old, insulting me. Why don't you act your age? I know you want to pick fights, insult, and judge people you don't know, but I'm not interested. Life is too short to debate with someone like you.

My suggestion to you: the next time you open your mouth to stick your foot in it, you might want to make sure the shoe laces are tied, so you don't end up gagging on them!

My suggestion to you would be not to act childish, and be mature. I hope you can find something else that amuses you as much as talking down to, and insulting everyone you don't like.

Blue, I'm pretty sure that this spat hasn't ended.....I'm sure Lone, will have a better come back.

But I'm with you on the chicken, duck and turkey, I will have them all seperate....except for the duck. I've heard some awesomet things about it..

Well Pink I'm sure the professional in both of them will allow this lovers spat to blow on over.