What do you say?

guitardemon

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about "you are the most seriously injured of all the patients I took care of in school"

Or

"don't worry, if this doesn't work out for you, I'll see you in my funeral home. My second job is a funeral director"

she might not want to hear you talking to someone off in the distance

"my names johnny and it might be a sin, I'll take your bet, your gonna regret I'm the best medic that's ever been."

she might not want to hear you talking to someone off in the distance

"my names johnny and it might be a sin, I'll take your bet, your gonna regret I'm the best medic that's ever been."

And the devils started an IV faster than had ever been seen........................................

Then Johnny started his treatment................................................

As the devil handed Johnny that stethoscope made of gold.....

Johnny said I told you once you son of a b.... I'm the best medic thats ever been.

Talking to your partner: Yeah, did you hear how Bill won the lottery....yeah man, he's quitting, lucky him to get away from this hellhole...yeah man, I'd be gone in a heartbeat too....what...no, only got to second base with her....i dunno maybe tonight....did we do the morning checkout i can't remember...hey if she hit the steering wheel is that trauma criteria....hey can you ask PD to help us with the board, I can tell she's gonna be kinda heavy...cool...naw it came back negative, I guess it was just a rash...phew!...hey did anyone take vitals on her....how ya doing ma'am, good just hang on...yeah so sunday..."

And the devils started an IV faster than had ever been seen........................................

Then Johnny started his treatment................................................

As the devil handed Johnny that stethoscope made of gold.....

Johnny said I told you once you son of a b.... I'm the best medic thats ever been.

Well, Johnny took that BP, and he took it most precise,

The systolic over diastolic, palpation would not suffice,

He stuck that needle in the arm, watched that line flash red,

Then waited until, "You've got good flow" the Basic said

Well wouldn't you know that girl was cured, cause Johnny was pure, cause he's the best medic there ever was.

PS Don't hand her your EMT Pocket Guide and ask her to read you the steps to RSI...

Ruffems is attempting to hijack Charlie Daniels' "The Devil Went Down To Georgia", originally about the Devil and a local Fiddler in a music "play-off" of wining a golden violin, or losing the players' soul to the devil!

Hey, I may be a "City-Folk," but I do, more than once in a while, listen to good ol' amped up Country music!

Richard, don't you know that I wrote that song. Charlie and I were sitting around the ole still and said wouldn't it be great to have a song about the devil and some hodunk fiddle player down in Georgia. He said in only the way Charlie can say, "sure nuff"

So I'm not hijacking it, I'm trying to write a sequel.

The devil went down to alabama, looking for a soul to steal.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.