New member stopping by to say hello

BrandiO

Hi Everyone - I’m Brandi and a new member. I’m an EMT Student hoping to meet others in the same boat and help push each other along. I’m also hoping to meet all the professional EMT members here as well and hopefully get some tips from all of you. I’m not even done with my training but I can already tell this is going to be a great field! :wave:

• Like 2

Welcome ! As I tell all the newbies, there's some great people on here to get advice from, but remember it is the internet, so not all is as it seems. Learn and know your protocols, follow them, and you'll do great. Love the enthusiasm, study hard and learn all you can.

• Like 1

Hey Brandi, welcome!

Jump in! There is some to be learned from lurking, but much, much more to be learned from participating. Also, participating is an excellent way to practice putting your thoughts together with a little bit of pressure in front of others, which is an every call 'thing' in EMS.

Don't be timid, ok?

• Like 1

Welcome to the boards, Brandi. BTW, What part of the country do you hail from?

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.