EMS Graphics

Thanks EMS Solutions,

I chose yours for my next Project...Just this afternoon i learned about Blending with Photoshop, and Created This:

KnowYourJob.jpg

If you guys got any more Pics and Sayings/Slogans/humerous Stuff I COULD POTENTIALLY put on such a Sig, throw your ideas my way.

And im having a real hard time finding EMT/Paramedic Pictures of them actually on the job Treating patients....If you guys have any...even Class pictures where it LOOKS LIKE you are treating a person...i would love to see them.

Thanks Guys.

So what U think of my latest project ?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This is what we train for!"

Thats A Cool One! I like it.

And yeah, I hear ya, Been Volunteering for my service for over a year and the ONLY time i was able to pull my camera was when we handed off our patient to an ALS Service.

But Pics of Us EMS In action would still be nice.

Cant find nothing on the net, or not much at all.

I would hope that there would not be many pictures of actual patients being treated floating around since it could be a violation of their privacy (if they could be identified from it).

True Enough, but it would usually be the Fire Fighters or Civilians with the pics, i just thought there would be way more out there then what i actually found.

And it doesnt have to show any faces....just the work being done

Out of curiosity White Cloud, how are you dealing with copyright issues regarding the images you incorporate? Obviously they came from someone... heck even a local TV station recently found themselves with copyright infringements after borrowing images they thought were 'free' from the internet...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.