Starting a business for Entrepreneur’s Only

WANTYNU

If you get paid to work in EMS; do you have a second or want to have a second income and which of the following would you use to get this income?  

12 members have voted

1. 1.

• Working one job with over time
    • Second EMS job (per-diem part time work at your current certification)
    • Working a second job outside of EMS
    • Have a side business
    • Thinking of starting side business.

The other is pay (Again you make a GREAT point on how poorly medic’s are paid, and this just underlines the point), because after 7 – 8 years on the job, their pay is better than the starting pay as a medic, (which they would be given because Paramedic is a different job classification and pay scale) no matter how many years on the job, once they become medic’s, they get cut to the new medic starting pay, and they can’t afford the pay cut. Crazy right?

Definitly crazy. But thats why a person should immediatly continue education rather than waiting around as a basic.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

96=4 days, 48=2 days, for the month that is the only time I am completely away from home. My full time job I respond from my house.

Geese, If only... We have to sit in the bus for the entire (8 hours or if on a double 16 hours) tour.

Different States / Different systems, some obviously more flexible and more family oriented then others.

But we stray from the point.

What are some ideas for a good way to make that extra income, if sitting on the Bus is too much wear and tear?

Do something you love, your more likely to stick with it. A hobby can sometimes turn into a money maker. If you love EMS maybe become a part time sales rep for some of the supply companys.

very difficult to make 6 figures part time unless you are those yahoo's on the tv get rich quick schemes who always seem to be doing this part time but making a million dollars.

very difficult to make 6 figures part time unless you are those yahoo's on the tv get rich quick schemes who always seem to be doing this part time but making a million dollars.

You mean I can't make millions just working a couple of hours a week? :shock:

and working out of your own home, not having any inventory it's all done for ya.

the only ones making money are the ones you are sending your 29.99 to.

and working out of your own home, not having any inventory it's all done for ya.

the only ones making money are the ones you are sending your 29.99 to.

Darn it all I wonder if they'll give me a refund? :?: