x-games crash

They still should have C spined him, he could have gave a thumbs up or a wave to show that he was ok.

Were they even called to the pipe at the time? They can't C-spine him if they weren't there.

You weren't there either, so I'd hold off on opining on what "should" have been done.

that wsas definately a hell of a crash. According to ESPN this morning he refused all EMS care according to one announcer. He apparantly wanted to walk off the field.

he did go to the hospital. damaged his back and bruised his liver.

That's as close to flying as you can get.

It's not the fall that kills you it's the sudden stop.

one guy I knew said if your parachute ever doesn't open when you hit the ground try to grab grass. That way you might not bounce up so far. If the fall doesn't get you the jagged pieces of bone that puncture your organs will.

Was he an adult?

Was he fully alert and oriented?

Did he refuse?

Was he explained the possible consequences of refusing?

Sign here please

Oh yeah dude who saw whole thing sign here please

He doesn't want to be boarded he don't have to be. He wants to be parylized or really hurt, just document your ass off and you'll be OK

Well, the medics are off the hook, Jake Brown was interviewed last night on National TV and stated that he refused on scene care. He didn't feel he was injured that badly. He still doesn't think he was injured that badly but plans on taking three weeks off at the most. He had injuries to his neck, liver, hip, arm, leg, and few others that I can't remember.

I guess whatever trips his trigger.

Well, the medics are off the hook, Jake Brown was interviewed last night on National TV and stated that he refused on scene care. He didn't feel he was injured that badly. He still doesn't think he was injured that badly but plans on taking three weeks off at the most. He had injuries to his neck, liver, hip, arm, leg, and few others that I can't remember.

I guess whatever trips his trigger.

I agree. I saw that on " Larry King" last night. Hell of a fall but I was more impressed with the guy who wrecked his top fuel dragster at 300+ mph, twice :shock: .

• 2 weeks later...

Shame on you ruff i would have expected more ......at least directions for a mud pack so it will stick.....

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.