Light up the eyes

i got a pen light at Bass pro that has a green led in it and man WOW the pupil will glow while the iris is dull. awesome to quickly asses eyes. got tired of the standard pen light makes the whole eye look the same. other colors that work well are blue and red although i think they quit selling the red one. made by streamlight. you will be amazed at the difference. negative: it costs $30 so when you loose it you will not be happy, i'm on my second.

i got a pen light at Bass pro that has a green led in it and man WOW the pupil will glow while the iris is dull. awesome to quickly asses eyes. got tired of the standard pen light makes the whole eye look the same. other colors that work well are blue and red although i think they quit selling the red one. made by streamlight. you will be amazed at the difference. negative: it costs $30 so when you loose it you will not be happy, i'm on my second.

15 $

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s...p;storeId=10151

What I meant was that starting with the first post, the screen width stretches way far to the right so that at least on my set-up the viewer has to scroll & scroll to reach the end of the line. Maybe it's just here. I'll get a pen-telescope.

the reason is like that is cuz of the link i posted. it stretched out the lines. it messed up the word wrap.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.