Passed the practical

I passed my written at the end of June and passed my practical last Weds (the 18the). The coordinator that did our scoring said he was inputting them into the computer as soon as he got home that night and then the guy that needs to send them in would send them off the next day. It's still not showing up on the NREMT though.

I went and did the agility test for the ambulance company that I have working for (doing wheelchair van) today and I'm sure I passed that, but I'm just worried I might have to wait forever for the practical to post.

Any idea how long it usually takes?

First congrats.

As to when, it is an unknown, especially since as you describe there are multiple people involved before it reaches it's destination. But my guess you'll see something by early next week. I hope it's sooner for you.

Thanks!

Right now I'm working as a nursing assistant at the VA here and I was so excited to get the job because I would be making so much more than I was. I am finding out the hard way though that it's one thing to make money, but you really need to have your heart into also. My heart is in EMS and for the awesome people that I worked for at the company I did wheelchairs for.

They genuinely cared about you and we are all like a big family. It's not the case there. For being the government, I've never seen a place so backwards in my whole life!

I hope they post it soon so I can get out of there!

EMT-B. I am waiting to get into the nursing program here at the local college. I was going to take the paramedic program this fall but after a lot of thought, the EMT B program was really hard on my 4 and 2 year old and the medic program is all the more worse. I decided to wait until my daughter is in Kindergarten in 08 to go (if I'm not into the nursing program).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.