Warped Tour?

Just wondering if anyone if anyone her has already or will be covering warped tour this year. The company I work for has had it all the years in existance except the years it played the silverdome. It is good times and the medic they have on tour is really cool (can't remember her name) and they seem to support the medical end of things really well. Last year was fun. We worked hard we treated a lot of people, of course it was crazy hot and they played on a blacktop parking lot. I'm not complaining, I look forward to the date. July 27th is ours here in Det.

• 2 weeks later...

Not this year, but I did go last year in San Francisco.

Some girl collapsed and a guy picked her up and started running around in circle carrying her asking for help, then laid her down, then ran around some more. I started assessing (I've never had so many people from the crowd shouting different directions at me) to at least see if she was breathing and he came up, took her, and started running to different stages with her looking for EMS, then finally set her down...in a puddle.

Ended up having had a seizure. She was my first "patient".

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.