took NREMT-B today...biting nails!!

soooo, I took my cbt this evening and I went all the way to 120! from what I keep reading, its not looking so good for me...anyone else answered all the questions and still passed? Last time I took the written and missed it by one frickin point. I hope I passed!! All input is welcomed!

Proud Little Sister of Fallen Soldier

Staff Sgt. Kenneth I Pugh

03/11/1967 - 07/17/2006

Operation Iraqi Freedom, Bagdad Iraq

Well, computers had not yet been invented back when I tested, so I'm afraid I don't have any first hand knowledge of this CBT thing to offer you.

Failing NR once is no big deal. There are multiple reasons why this might happen. First time failure frequently says your school has problems. But second time failure usually says you have problems. Luckily, many of those problems are overcome without a lot of problem if you are serious about success. And, by success I mean knowing your stuff, not just passing the test by a point or two.

I wish you had come here before your last attempt, as there is a lot of excellent advice to be found through the forum search. Trust me, we get asked by a lot of people how to study for NR, so it's all been said here before.

Let us know how you do. I wish you the best, but if you do end up needing more help, we're here. And regardless of how you do on this test, this place will be of amazing benefit to your professional development if you stick around.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.