Your best story from an EDP !!

I have never transported Jesus, but I DID transport a guy who was hanging out at the 7-eleven waiting for the bank to open because his brother, Jesus, had given him a checkbook and told him to cash a check at the bank so that he could get money to go home to see their mother, Mary.

The checks did not bear Jesus' name and address.

Ohh, Jesus, not Jesús.

Personally, the schizoaffective disorder patients always seems to be the most interesting.

I transported a person once [not sure if he was SAD or not] who kept saying that God was going to thank us and that the patient was going to be giving us a raise. I'm still waiting on that raise.

Has anyone ever administered Haldol IV before? Obviously it can be done. I thought it was IM only though. Learn something new everyday.

Haldol IV is great, it works quickly and with little or no extra side effects - this is what i've heard. As far as IV admin in our area it's off the books, as in it's a commonly accepted practice to do it IV, but it's not really documented IV. This is more common in hospitals. Ethical or not? I dunno, just telling you how it is. Currently our protocol calls for 5mg IM only, it seems many medical directors are not sticking there necks out for IV admin quite yet. I've heard that IV admin is still being evaluated by the FDA or something....

People are still angry about Inapsine being taken away......

The onset of action of Haldol is like 5-15 min IM, that's why I laugh at this guy I saw who had it attached to his stethoscope :roll:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.