NREMT-I

Hey there I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good websites to study for the NREMT-I. I have two guys I know that will be taking it hear pretty quick and I know they are a little nervous. Has anyone taken the NREMT-I test on the computer? How much different is it? Are there any good tips or advise you can give them?

Thanks Everyone!!

National Registry has two "I' exams 85 and 99. Study for 85 and you'll fail 99. Study for 99 and you won't grasp all the material and waste your time. Mosby makes a book to review for both specific tests. Even though the exams are on the computer now, I don't believe they are adaptive. Meaning your friends will have to answer all questions. They don't provide a score either - it's a letter in the mail that says PASS or FAIL

The computer test is not that bad at all... I thought it was going to be harder than it actually was. Just study from your book/any notes you have and you should do just fine.

The test is based on your individual knowledge.. The test can tell if your knowledgeable in an area and will move on to another area if you answer correctly. If you don't answer correctly it goes into more depth on that subject and you will have more questions.

You get plenty of time to answer your questions (2hrs and 15min) so just take your time and read the questions through.

You can get your PASS/FAIL answer on the NREMT web site with in 2 business days then you will also get a letter in the mail about 2-weeks later saying the same thing.

Good Luck to your friends! ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.