If you're an EMT or Medic and you're on MySpace, please read

I'd like to say, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart...

HA HA HA HA HA! YOU GUYS ARE MORONS! I'M GLAD YOU DIDN'T GET HIRED! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAA HA!

I'd like to say, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart...

HA HA HA HA HA! YOU GUYS ARE MORONS! I'M GLAD YOU DIDN'T GET HIRED! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAAAAA HA!

:D Huh? Are you saying that to us ("you guys")? Or are you talking about the people described in our posts that got fired/didn't get hired? I'm assuming you were talking about the people described in our posts (not us). I, for one, still have my job, thank you very much. You'd think it would be common sense for people not to reveal too much about themselves on the internet, but some people are just too trusting of strangers in the world.

Edogs those are the same people who trust the snarling dog with white foam around his mouth to be a "good doggie"

Bottom line - this is the rule I live by - if what I post is something I'd be embarassed to have my little olde grandmother whose in a nursing home and has never been out of the city she was born in read, then I'm not gonna post it out there.

The information is easy to find. Within 2 minutes of "playing" one night, I gave my boss his home address, unlisted phone number, his sister's address and phone # and a quick glance at his family's general worth.

It scared him how easy a computer illerate like me could find so fast.

People who are normal at work are freaking nuts on services like MySpace. A bunch of co-workers set up accounts so I did as well. Next thing I knew two of our female volunteers were posting suggestive comments on my page. My wife saw their comments and flipped. I was like, eh, it's no big deal, they're teenagers and they're goofing around...it's nothing.

Then I thought, wait a minute! How would my boss view this? I'm a supervisor and they are two teenage girls who I sometimes oversee at work. I deleted the account that day.

Oh and I when I set up the account, I didn't put my real name anywhere on the page. Unfortunatley, when people that know you post on your page they often forget not to use your real name.

Kinda sad what the world has come to be.

I found my cell phone number on a site once and said who my carrier was. The site also listed my step-dad,mothers and sister cell numbers and they are all on the same plan and have the same carrier as I do. And I thought my carrier don't give out your cell phone number. I guess they do.

On the myspace, I just removed somethings from my page,set all my blog's to friends view only and removed some blogs as well. I also just removed a comment that a friend posted on one of my blogs that could have been discussed in pravite or sent me an e-mail about. Also, when I get friends requests,I check out that person page,look at it and 9 out of 10 times, I hit the deny button unless I know that person.

Sara

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.